Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life!

My wife is perfect!
And I mean that in more ways that you can imagine. We complement eachother in everything we do. She supports me, and I support her. She is smart, beautiful, and sexy. She is a fantastic lover. We enjoy going out, when we get the chance, and can have a great time having a gourmet meal at a five star restaurant or having $1 dbl. cheeseburgers at McDonalds. We love to sip martinis in a high class lounge or beers and rum and cokes in a local bar. We talk about religion and politics and current events. Though we don't agree on everything, we do on most things. We both love our daughters and share equally in raising them and their welfare and education take priority in our lives.

The bottom line is that I love my wife and I want the whole world to know!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment